Individualised exercise in a relaxed & supportive enviroment
RehWork are assisting men to take a more active role to improve their quality of life, health and wellbeing using a combination of education, social interaction and physical activity/ exercise. The Men's Health Exercise Program is designed for males of any age who are managing a chronic disease, sore muscles or joints or just want to be more active and involved in their work, hobbies/ recreation, family and daily activities.
Is this for me?
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Men's Health Physiotherapist
- Accredited Dietician
- Nursing and medical support on site
- Assessment with an Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Individually prescribed exercise programs with weekly and monthly reviews
- Dietary, physical activity & health and well-being education
- Supervised and self-managed exercise in a relaxed and supportive clinic
- Socialise with like minded men
- Medicare and Private Health Insurance rebates available
How can I get involved?
The Men's Health Exercise program runs every Tuesday from 830-11am in our clinic at 32 Swan St, Wollongong. To make an appointment contact 4229 2012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org